2019 Swim Philly Pools
with FREE Fitness Classes are back!
Swim Philly is a program of Philadelphia Parks and Recreation that provides low-cost, high-impact renovations to the pool paired with programming supported by the Philadelphia Department of Public Health and some of Philly’s BEST fitness instructors.
(Shout out to this year’s instructors- Doris, Shannan, Alyssa, Tierney, Kristine, Andre, and Sarah!)
Swim Philly’s FREE Aqua Zumba™ and poolside yoga classes are offered at 6 city pools over 6 weeks.Swim Philly Programming starts THIS WEEK, Monday, July 1st at Marian Anderson Pool and Tuesday, July 2nd at Francisville Pools. Programming starts next week (week of July 8th) at all other sites.
Here are the Swim Philly Pools:
- Francisville Playground -1737-39 Francis Street 19121 – (215) 685-2762
- Lawncrest Recreation Center – 6000 Rising Sun Avenue 19111 – (215) 685-0597
- O’Connor Pool/ Markward Rec. Center – 2601 South Street 19146 – (215) 685-6593/ (215) 685-6649
- Marian Anderson Recreation Center – 744 S. 17th Street 19146 – (215) 685-6594
- Lee Cultural Center – 4328 Haverford Avenue 19101- (215) 685-7655
- Pleasant Playground – 6757 Chew Avenue 19119 – (215) 685-2230
Our Philly Powered partners at Roots2Rise will provide exceptional yoga instruction, while 2 of the best Aqua Zumba™ instructors in the city will help us shake a tail feather for health. Classes are meant for adults of all ages and fitness levels, so come stretch out the stress at pool-side yoga or beat the heat while shaking your hips in Aqua Zumba™.
Check out Swim Philly 2019 programming schedule:
Interested in just going to your local pool for a swim or sign up for FREE swim lessons?
Check out Philadelphia Parks and Recreation’s pool opening schedule here.
See you at the pools!