2018 Swim Philly Pools and
FREE Fitness Classes
Take your pool-side relaxation to the next level by participating in FREE pool-side yoga or Aqua-Zumba classes at any one of the city’s six Swim Philly locations – including the newest addition to the family……Marian Anderson Pool.
Swim Philly is a program of Philadelphia Parks and Recreation supported by the Philadelphia Department of Public Health and some of Philly’s best fitness instructors that brings 2 FREE fitness classes to 6 city pools over 6 weeks:
- Francisville-1737-39 Francis St. 19121 (215) 685-2762
- Lawncrest- 6000 Rising Sun Ave. 19111 (215) 685-0597
- O’Connor – 2601 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19146 (215) 685-6593 or (215) 685-6649
- Marian Anderson- 744 S. 17th St. 19146 (215) 685-6594
- Lee Cultural Center- 4328 Haverford Ave. 19101 (215) 685-7655
- Pleasant- 6757 Chew Avenue 19119 (215) 685-2230
Our Philly Powered partners at Roots2Rise and Yoga Habit are providing stellar yoga instruction, while 3 of the best AquaZumba instructors in the city will help us shake a tail feather for health. Classes are meant for adults of all ages and fitness levels, so come stretch out the stress at pool-side yoga or beat the heat while shaking your hips in AquaZumba.
Hope to see you at the pools!