Have you ever questioned whether the Broad Street Run is just for runners? Well, think no more because there is definitely a spot for you!
Checkout this story on how this man found his place to get in the run.
And if you are still worried about not making it into the race’s lottery– consider running with the Fairmount Park Conservancy below.
BROAD STREET RUN
Don’t just run in Fairmount Park, run for it! Join our Fairmount Park Conservancy Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2018 team of Park Champions and enjoy great perks while raising funds for your favorite place to run; Fairmount Park. Help raise funds for trail improvements and get guaranteed entry into the 2018 run on May 6th. Here are our Top 5 Reasons to run with us for Broad Street.
For individual sign up, participants are asked to pay a $25 registration fee and then commit to raising $475 using the Crowdrise platform by June 15th, 2018.
EVENT DATE: MAY 6, 2018
DEADLINE TO GIVE: JUN 15, 2018
For supporting Fairmount Park Conservancy, each participant receives the following:
- Membership to the Fairmount Park Conservancy at the $50 level
- Guided training runs in Fairmount Park
- Park Champion Meet ‘N Greet Happy Hours at Philadelphia Runner
- Exclusive Fairmount Park Conservancy clothing item
- Individualized fundraising webpage via Crowdrise
- VIP Access to Post-race party at FDR Park
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run 2018 t-shirt
Does your company want a set of bibs for their employees with extra perks? Learn more about our corporate sponsorship program here.
Questions? Please email Sara if you have any questions about registering to be part of our team!